If you are 55 years old or over, live in West Lothian and would like support to connect with others and improve your mental health and wellbeing, this could be the service for you.
We will support you on a one to one or group basis and our support is based on Five Ways to Wellbeing.
- Connect– building networks of support through support to access community groups and activities. Offering Peer Support sessions with others experiencing issues with their mental wellbeing.
- Be active– opportunities to take part in gentle physical exercise both indoors and outdoors.
- Take notice- introduction to relaxation and mindfulness and opportunities to practice both.
- Keep learning– opportunities to learn new skills and share your talents with others.
- Give- opportunities for volunteering within the service and beyond.
To find out more about the service for yourself, a family member, or to refer someone you are supporting, please contact: Paula at [email protected] or Vicky at [email protected] or call us on 01506 637572.
Once we hear from you, we will arrange a time to meet to let you know more about the service and to make sure this is the right service for you.