Social Work Addictions Team (SWAT)
The Community Addictions Service (CAS) supports people whose lives are affected by drugs or alcohol, and who would like to make positive changes.CAS offers help with planning for recovery and offers goal focussed work to make positive changes.
Breakaway Recovery Drop-Ins have been set up across West Lothian to allow easier and quicker access to services. No appointment is required. An initial assessment will be carried out at the drop-in and this information used to decide which service is most suitable to carry out a full assessment.
- Mondays: 9.30 am – 11.30 am, Bathgate Primary Care Centre, Whitburn Road, Bathgate.
- Tuesdays: 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm, Strathbrock Partnership Centre, West Main Street, Broxburn.
- Tuesdays: 2.00pm-4.00pm, Linlithgow Health Centre, High Street, Linlithgow.
- Wednesdays: 2.00 pm – 3.30pm, Howden Health Centre, Howden, Livingston.
- Thursdays: 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm, The Cyrenians, 19b South Bridge Street, Bathgate.
- Thursdays: 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm, Civic Centre, Howden, Livingston.
- Fridays: 9.30am – 11.30 am, Whitburn Health Centre, Weavers Lane, Whitburn.
If you are unable to attend any of the drop in sessions, or just want to find out more information, please get in touch. Health or social care professionals can still make a referral on your behalf to any of the Addictions Care Partnership Services.
How To Get in Touch
West Lothian Council –
Telephone: 01506 282844
CAS NHS Lothian –
Telephone: 01506 282845
Intended Client Groups:
- Drug and Alcohol Users
Contact Info. & Service Address
West Lothian Civic Centre,
Howden South Road
Monday - Thursday : 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday - 9.00am - 4.00 pm
Tel: 01506 282844
Provider's Name: West Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership
West Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership are a partnership between NHS Lothian and West Lothian Council developed to further enhance the delivery of integrated health and social care services to the people of West Lothian.