Depression and Anxiety Support Group
* Health in Mind are urgently looking for volunteers for this service. Please get in touch using the details below for more information.
The group provides a safe space to explore ways to manage, in a confidential and non judgemental setting. It is a peer support group for people to meet up, build a support network and share their experiences.
Date First Wednesday of every month
Time 7.00 pm – 9.00 pm
Address Crofthead Farm, Dedridge, Livingston EH51 6DG
How To Get In Touch
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0131 225 8508.
Intended Client Groups:
- People Experiencing Mental Health Difficulties
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
This service is for people aged 18 and over with depression, anxiety, stress and/or low mood.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Provider's Name: Health In Mind
Health in Mind is a Scottish Charity whose mission is to promote tolerance and greater understanding of mental health issues through:
- Offering a range of mental health and wellbeing services
- Raising awareness of mental health and wellbeing issues
- Innovating, developing and promoting new approaches to mental health improvement.