Citizens Advice Bureau West Lothian
West Lothian Citizens Advice Bureau provides free, confidential, impartial and independent advice to anyone who needs it.
As a member of the Scottish Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux, West Lothian CAB has two aims:
- to help people understand their rights and responsibilities and to help them take action to solve their problems
- to work locally and nationally to change policies and practices that are the root cause of problems, preventing issues arising at source.
Citizens Advice Bureau West Lothian provides advice on a wide range of subjects, including:
- Benefits – questions about entitlement, benefit checks, help with completing application forms and advice on how to challenge unfair decisions
- Debt – how to manage your debts, improve your financial situation and maximize your income
- Work – questions about terms & conditions, dismissal, wages owed, redundancy & discrimination
- Consumer – everything from broken televisions to difficulties with gas & electricity suppliers
- Family – issues such as separation, children & bereavement
- Housing – questions about homelessness, housing allocation, repairs & deposits
Drop-Ins and Appointment Dates and Times
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
10.00 am -12.30 pm
1.30 pm – 6.30 pm
1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
9.30 am to 12.30 pm
The bureau runs a number of outreach projects in various locations across West Lothian. They can help with problems such as benefits, debt, family and neighbour problems, consumer issues, employment, and tenancy issues.
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
Citizens Advice Centre,
Livingston West Lothian
Monday: 10am - 12.30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6.30pm
Wednesday: Bureau Closed (except for DLA/AA/PIP form completion service - by appointment only)
Thursday 10am - 3.30pm
Friday 10am - 3.30pm
Saturday 9.30am - 12.30pm:
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Translation Service
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.
Provider's Name: Citizens Advice West Lothian
West Lothian Citizens Advice Bureau is a local, independent charity which provides free, impartial and confidential advice and information to give you the tools you need to sort out any issues or problems.