Kindred provides a range of services for parents and families including:
- emotional support
- opportunities for parent to parent contact
Kindred Helpline can provide information and support on a wide range of subjects including:
- support and information with regard to school placements
- applications for trust grant funds for specialist equipment and grants required for caring
- assistance with applying for benefits such as Disability Living Allowance
- advocacy support for statutory meetings with health – including Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS), social work, education and housing
The Helpline team can also offer a block of 5 free counselling sessions to parents whose children are the The Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Edinburgh, on either and inpatient, or outpatient basis.
How To Get In Touch
Please contact the Helpline on 0800 031 5793 (Choosing option 1, then option 1 again) or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Info. & Service Address
7 Rutland Court Lane
Monday - Friday: 10am to 4pm
Provider's Name: Kindred
Kindred’s service is available to parents and carers of children with additional support needs aged 0 – 18 years. Kindred's vision is that families of children with additional support needs in Scotland will have the information, services and emotional support that they need to care for their children to their best ability.