Voluntary Sector Gateway
The primary purpose of the organisation is to support the Third Sector (Charities, Social Enterprise and Voluntary Sector) and provide a link with the Public Sector (West Lothian Council, Scottish Government Third Sector Unit, NHS, Police Scotland, Scottish Fire & Rescue).
The key aims of the organisation are to ensure:
- more people have increased opportunity and enthusiasm to volunteer
- volunteer-involving organisations are better able to recruit, manage and retain volunteers
- social enterprises grow and develop
- third sector organisations are well-governed and managed and able to deliver quality outcomes
- third sector organisations feel better connected and are able to influence and contribute towards public policy
How To Get In Touch
Provider's Name: Voluntary Sector Gateway
The Voluntary Sector Gateway's purpose is to support the Third Sector (Charities, Social Enterprise and Voluntary Sector) and provide a link with the Public Sector (Local Authority, Scottish Government, NHS, Police, Fire etc.).